No products in the cart.
We use your data to provide and improve Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless otherwise defined in this Policy, the terms used in this Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern all use of our Service and together with the Policy constitutes your agreement with us (“Agreement”).
If this Policy is modified in any way, it will be updated here. Regularly checking and reviewing this page ensures that you are updated on the information which may be collected, used (and under what circumstances), and if it may be shared with other parties (if at all). If we believe that the modifications are material, we will notify you of the changes by posting a notice on the Website, or email you at the email address provided to us by you, and as we may deem appropriate. What constitutes a material change will be determined by us, at our sole and absolute discretion.
This Policy applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
* SERVICE means the www.minerorb.com website operated by MINER ORB
* PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
* USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data. This includes anyone who is browsing our Website
2. What information do we collect?
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email ID
* Phone Number
* Shipping address
* Date of Birth
We may use your Personal Data to contact you for delivery of the product, any query or confirmation pertaining to delivery, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service and to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies may also used such as pixel tags, remarking tags and tag managers to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
3. Information collected from other source
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, as well as from other third parties. This information includes shipping addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behaviour data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion. If you interact with us on a social media platform using your social media account (e.g. Telegram), we may receive personal information about you. Any personal information that we collect from your social media account depends on your social media account’s privacy settings.
4. How do we use your information?
The information collected from you may be used to operate, provide, develop and improve our services. These purposes include
* To provide our services to you.
* Provide you access to our Services and Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
* Respond to your questions and requests and provide customer service;
* Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected; and
* To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
* To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
* For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Will your information be shared with anyone ?
Generally, we do not share any of your personal information with anyone. But in certain situations we may process or share the data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
* Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
* Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
* Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
* Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
* Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved. More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
* Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
6. What is our stance on third-party websites ?
7. How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this Policy will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible
8. How do we keep your information safe ?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18, without parental consent (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18 without parental consent. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data without the parent’s consent, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
11. Modifications to the policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this Policy, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Policy frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
You can notify us of any complaint you may have about our handling of your personal information via ‘Contact us’.
We will endeavour to reply to you within 30 days of receipt of the complaint, while we hope that we will be able to resolve any complaints you may have without needing to involve third parties.
13. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to submit a complaint to us, you may contact us at the email id mentioned below.